Friday, May 9, 2008

Keeping in touch!

I am sad to admit that Mr. Smiley and I have never really been good at keeping in touch with friends and family in the past, so here is our valiant effort to let everyone know how we are doing and what is going on in our lives. We hope that you will enjoy reading tidbits about us, and that we can have you be more a part of our lives.


So onto our life. If you didn't know already, Mr. Smiley and I are expecting our 4th child in June. Only 6 weeks to go. We are having a little girl and we really excited to meet her. No to the question on your mind - we do not have a name picked out yet! We will let you know when we know.


Petunia is just finishing up the 1st grade, Peanut is as lively as ever and keeps us all entertained and Farmer is keeping me running - but I am falling far behind. Mr. Smiley is working for the city and is busy trying to get the new pool open. I know it will open the day we have our baby. So if you are wondering when the pool will open - it will be that day. (Whatever day that may be.) Last but not least, I (runnergirl) am just trying to get ready to being a mom of four.
Keep In Touch!


7 comments:

Jaan said...

This sounds like a fun idea. :) Jaan

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing your blog! Can't wait to read more...

JD and Alisha said...

Very cool blog guys, Great idea.

cjohnstun said...

Nothing says "Hi" like a good blog. Great idea!

Kaye and Jared said...

You did an awesome job!! You're quite the blog pro. I'm so excited you can keep in touch with all of us now. It was fun talking to you last week. Keep me posted on what's happening!!

Annela said...

Thanks for sending this to Kaare and I. We look forward to more text, more pictures, more info on yours growing family.

Love you, AT/KT

clarkteemant said...

yup. it is cool. clark