Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Popping Balloons


Today was one of those days when an innocent 2 year old wrecks havoc on the house. Farmer found a pushpin and popped a balloon - what fun he thinks, I need more to pop. He couldn't find anymore balloons so he found anything with air in it. Yes, he ended up popping several balls and the girls bouncy horse. (They are not happy with the young boy.)
When I finally figured out what he was doing it was too late to save my fitness ball. He said, "Mommy this one won't pop!" I went running and found the pushpin sticking right into the fitness ball. I was hopeful that he had only tried to "pop" it once but when the patch was in place it was very apparent that he had tried to "pop" it several times. I think I have found at least 7 holes in the ball.
Needless to say, I am not very happy about what happened today. I am not sure I am up to fixing that many holes but it is a very nice and expensive fitness ball. I use it all of the time. I am just afraid if I spend the time to fix it, he will just try to pop it again. Maybe I will just wait until it no longer fascinates him. Of course he didn't know he was doing anything wrong so he only had to spend a few minutes in his room. Next time though he may be there quite a while. He is lucky that he is so cute and mom can't stay mad at him for too long.

2 comments:

Kaye and Jared said...

Oh the joys!! Just have to laugh love them huh!!

Shartman said...

CONGRATS ON NEW BABY JANE! Can't wait to see her and hold her. Hope you are all doing well!
Sherie